As a non-profit organisation, we welcome donations to support the hospital’s work in serving the health needs of the community and sharing the Gospel.
KRCH treats each patient as an individual without bias towards their religion, nationality, race, gender or wealth, and provides essential and emergency treatment to all, regardless of their ability to pay.
Approximately fifty percent of patients cannot afford their full medical costs, meaning that the hospital bears those costs. The hospital's work is funded by a mix of patient fees and donations from other organisations and individuals. Donations cover approximately thirty percent of hospital running costs, with every donation helping either to improve the services offered, reduce the costs to patients or provide the same low cost health care services to more patients.
Individuals and organizations in many countries have made donations over the years which have enabled scholarships, building projects, equipment purchases, and charity programs, and which have also been a huge encouragement to the hospital staff.
Needs & Opportunities to Donate
We welcome donations towards our general running costs or toward specific items. Currently, specific needs include:
- hospital beds, five per year to replace broken and worn out beds (25,000 Baht or US$850 per bed).
Donors would also be welcome to partner with us in achieving our medium term (3-5 years) development aims for the hospital. Our medium term development aspirations are:
- a new, purpose built, Out-Patients Department with administrative offices and a large meeting / training room; and,
- a new operating room and labour suite.
How to Donate
If you would like to partner with us by donating to our ministry, you can do this by either:
- a one-off or regular donation through OMF in your home country; or by,
- an international bank transfer to the KRCH bank account in Thailand.
We will use all donations for their designated purpose. Hospital accounts are prepared in accordance with international accounting best practice and are audited annually - copies of accounts and audits are available upon request.
Donating Through OMF
KRCH is a registered project of the Christian mission agency OMF, and therefore donations can be made easily through OMF offices in 15 countries around the world.
Contact details and giving details for the OMF office in your home country can be found through the OMF international website at: www.omf.org.
On-line donations can be made through the OMF websites in the US and UK, these can be found at:
- US on-line donations (or click here to download a PDF file providing alternative giving options for OMF in the US)
- UK on-line donations (or click here to download a PDF file providing alternative giving options for OMF in the UK)
When making donations through OMF in your home country, please specify the following OMF Project Number: P68119 – Kwai River Christian Hospital, Thailand.
International Bank Transfer to KRCH
If you would to give directly to KRCH through an international bank transfer, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.